- Anaconda. Start by downloading and installing Anaconda
- Jupyter Notebook Tutorial.
- Python Introduction Tutorial. This is a brief introduction to the basics
- DataCamp-Introduction to Python for Data Science. You need to sign up on the site but this partiular course is free.
- Regex101 This is a great tool for building and testing your regular expressions.
Textual Analysis Resources
- Dictionary of Extreme Language in Voluntary Disclosures (Used in Bochkay, Hales, and Chava, TAR 2019)
- Bog Index Data for 10-Ks
- Restatement Data-Errors Versus Irregularities(Hennes, Leone and Miller 2008)
- WRDS WRDS (Wharton) allows you to access Data via Pyton if you have a subscription.
- Download programs, etc. from FARS Technical Session.
- SEC Website.